YES Prep Benefits Advocacy Center (BAC)
- YES Prep has a call center representative standing by to support you with all benefits-related questions! The BAC is a group of dedicated professionals who can assist you with the following:
- Assist with enrollments, questions, and general benefits support
- Help you find providers in your area
- Provide claim resolution if you’re ever having issues with a denied claim
- Order ID cards for you so you don’t have to call carriers directly
While this is a short list of general benefits inquiries, they will be able to assist you with all things benefits! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (833) 888-6697. The Talent Support team will no longer field benefits questions and will direct our benefits inbox and related emails/calls to the Benefits Advocacy Center.
- Aetna has a great tool to assist you with better understanding and using your TRS health plan.
- Meet ALEX, your benefits counselor for medical benefits only! ALEX can:
- Help you understand how your medical plan works — without all the insurance jargon
- Explain plan cost sharing — deductibles, coinsurance, copays, out-of-pocket maximum
- Walk you through how expenses are covered and benefits are paid
- Help you compare medical plan options
- You MUST still go through PlanSource to enroll in benefits.
- If you are struggling with accessing the PlanSource website, please email email@example.com or call (833) 888-6697
This guide is your one stop shop for information on coverage options and insurance rates.