YES Prep Benefits Advocacy Center (BAC)
- YES Prep has a call center representative standing by to support you with all benefits-related questions! The BAC is a group of dedicated professionals who can assist you with the following:
- Assist with enrollments, questions, and general benefits support
- Help you find providers in your area
- Provide claim resolution if you’re ever having issues with a denied claim
- Order ID cards for you so you don’t have to call carriers directly
While this is a short list of general benefits inquiries, they will be able to assist you with all things benefits! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (833) 888-6697. The Talent Support team will no longer field benefits questions and will direct our benefits inbox and related emails/calls to the Benefits Advocacy Center.
- Aetna has a new tool to assist you in making a decision for medical benefits. Meet ALEX, your benefits counselor for medical benefits only! ALEX walks you through your benefits and helps you make decisions. ALEX provides a summary of your benefits and is accurate to the best of Aetna’s knowledge. However, you should fully review all of your benefits documents before enrolling. ALEX may provide estimates or suggestions, but only you can elect benefits to best suit your needs. You MUST still go through PlanSource to enroll in benefits.
- If you are struggling getting into the PlanSource website, please email email@example.com or call (833) 888-6697.
YES Prep Talent Support
- If you’re not sure where to turn or need additional support, please contact the Talent Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This guide is your one stop shop for information on coverage options and insurance rates.